Sherry Beef Brisket

Use a 7 pound beef brisket (a smaller one works too)

Sauce:
1 package dry onion soup
1/4 cup teriyaki
1/4 cup worcestshire sauce
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup cooking sherry
1 TB lemon pepper
1 TB parsley (I usually don't put this in)

Trim fat off the brisket (I usually buy mine at Costco). Brown the meat on the barbeque grill for a few minutes on each side. Line 9 x 13 inch pan with foil, double layer. Place browned meat in pan. Mix all ingredients for the sauce together and spread over the meat. Seal the foil.

Bake at 275 degrees for 5 hours.

This is my families favorite meal!! It is good with mashed potatoes because the sauce from the brisket is a great gravy for the mashed potatoes.

1 comment:

Heather said...

This was absolutely amazing! Our house smelled delicious all day. I added quartered fresh mushrooms to the brisket before baking, what an awesome dinner (and WAY too easy!). I hope you won't mind, I'll be posting this on our blog from our yummy Valentine's dinner with your link. Everything I've made from your blog has been super! thanks!!